Amanda Alexander of www.amandaalexander.com interviews Kristen Pressner, Head of HR for Roche Diagnostics Europe, Middle East, Africa and Latin America, mother of 4 and champion of empowering ALL women to step into leadership.
In this interview, Kristen shares:
* Why she doesn't believe that we should even be asking "have it all" question any more
* What we need to be asking ourselves instead of "can women have it all?"
* How to let go of "mommy guilt" (or any other guilt!)
* The danger of making assumptions when planning your career path
* Why having a career you love and having a family don't have to be mutually exclusive
* The trade-offs we DO have to make - and how to make those decisions
* Why she doesn't believe it's possible to have 2 equally high-flying careers in one family!
Our aim with this interview is to help you to "let go" of the notion that you need to "do, be and have it all" and to encourage you to design your life and career purposefully and in a way that makes you feel comfortable with your choices.
My interview with Kristen is approx. 20 minutes long.
If you want to hear more from Kristen, you can subscribe to my "Inspiring Women Interviews" podcast on iTunes or Stitcher. Or, download and listen to the podcast via my website here:
If you enjoy this interview, please help us reach more women by sharing with your social networks and voting up!
Finally, I'd love to know - Do YOU think it's time we STOPPED asking "Can Women Have It All?" Have your say in the comments below!