Gluten-free cacao nib cookies recipe
Cacao nibs are natural and unrefined, so they’re packed full of fibre and are a natural source of iron, which helps reduce tiredness and fatigue. Try this recipe for gluten-free cacao nib cookies
- 140g ground almonds
- 4 tbsp cacao nibs
- 40g unsweetened desiccated coconut
- ½ tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 75g dark muscovado sugar
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 190°C (375F).
- Combine dry ingredients in a big bowl and mix.
- In a separate bowl, microwave the coconut oil for 30 seconds to make it a liquid.
- Whisk in the egg until completely combined.
- Add the oil and egg mix and the vanilla extract to the dry ingredients and mix until fully combined.
- Prepare a baking sheet with baking parchment.
- Dollop a tablespoon of the cookie batter onto the sheet, allowing enough space for the cookies to spread.
- Bake in the oven for 7-10 minutes until golden brown at the edges.
For more recipes like this, visit the Graze blog.
For more wellness tips and recipes from Psychologies, visit our #360me channel here.