Are You Over Zoomed? | At Home with Robyn and Jayne | Eps 4 The COVID-19 Calm Series
An open conversation to help those of us who are WFH or on furlough to navigate isolation with more awareness of what impacts on our energy, dependent on how introverted or extroverted we are.
- How to identify whether you are more introverted or extroverted.
- What to do when you are over-zoomed
- How to find internal and external energy boosts, whilst in isolation
- Taking stock on what you could benefit from letting go of
- Starting to simplify with self-compassion
Book recommendation: Quiet, Susan Cain
Poem: Walking Slowly, Danna Faulds
Need some extra support or tools and techniques to help you gain stability and reconnect with your inner power, passions and purpose?
Check out Robyn's resources: http://theholisticshift.com
Read Jayne's bestseller 'Burnout to Brilliance: Strategies for Sustainable Success'