Top 3 Things to Take on Holiday for Deep Rest | Burnout to Brilliance Video Series Episode 3
Watch this video to discover the top three things I recommend you take on holiday to help you get deep rest. They're what you're least expecting!
It's important to make sure you actually unplug once while you are away, so that you can truly benefit from rest and relaxation.
Notice what comes up for you if you contemplate giving yourself permission to completely switch off and recharge. Follow the tips shared in this video to help you work through any discomfort or resistance around not needing to 'do', 'be productive' or 'busy'. Challenge your self-critic if it complains that you are being 'lazy'.
Let your old patterns dissolve and discover who you are underneath the conditioning that keeps you stuck in a cycle of overwork.
When we give ourselves permission to have some ‘me time’ and get away from it all, we open the door to the possibility of returning with far more energy and enthusiasm to share with others.
7 Questions to Ask Yourself on Holiday
- Who would you be without your old patterns?
- How can you coax more of your true-self to emerge from within?
- If she were to come forward, what would she remind you of?
- How might she help you to reprioritise what's truly important in your life?
- Where would she have you hold stronger boundaries?
- What things might she encourage you to engage with more of?
- Which people and places might she have you step away from, so that you conserve more energy?
Need more help? Check out my book Burnout to Brilliance: Strategies for Sustainable Success or click here to view my calendar and book a complimentary consultation.