I knew in my heart that this TED Talk-style event would be epic before it happened, and I wasn't disappointed. It blew my mind because I left with a fire in my belly, ignited by their words and energy to make 2022 an incredible year for me and you, gorgeous.
January is not a famous month for feeling upbeat and on fire; it's more feeling blue and taking time to get back in the groove, but this time, I ask you to acknowledge this:
You're stronger, resilient, wiser than before. Covid and all this chaotic world made you more determined, eager to be the actress of your life.
You don't want to let your fears be the director of your life anymore. You want to move on, surf on this wave of possibility and escape your 9-5 struggle.
And you can, when you remove the guesswork from the equation when you know the correct steps to start this journey.
That's why the Rockstar Woman Retreat is back!
Better, smarter and packed with a lot of value just for you!
If you're in one of these situations, look no further, this retreat is for you.
•You didn't set your intentions for 2022 yet
•You set your intentions, but you don't know where to start
•You know what you want, but you want to do it with sisterhood, support and connection
You're in the right place!
At this intimate retreat, you'll learn how to:
- manage your energy, master your time
- cultivate A Rockstar Mindset
- create your vision to make it inevitable
- avoid the three roadblocks to escape your 9-5
- become a confident speaker
And there's a bonus, the Time Freedom Masterclass!
At this practical Masterclass, you'll learn to:
- The three wheels of overload that keep you stuck and stressed
- How to reduce your overwhelm in 20 minutes or less
- How to release with peace the two thieves of time
- How to get back your time and freedom even if you don't know where to start
- To say Adios to your mind gremlins with joy and love
If you want to escape your 9-5 struggle, join us to move from pain to power so that you can change your career or create your business in 2022.
Everything happens with change; struggling is optional.
And I forgot to add; this is a free virtual retreat created for an ambitious woman like you.