I don't know about you, but I'm craving to join a live retreat for a well-deserved break.
We're in September, my daughter went back to school, and joining a retreat will be a fabulous opportunity for rest, reset and rejuvenation.
And I'd love to create a live retreat for you in the future, in the South of France, for instance.
In the meantime, if you dream of creating your first retreat, virtual or online, you're going to LOVE my interview with Jo.
This week, my guest is Jo Pickering.
Jo Pickering has been involved in the retreat industry for over 20 years and is the founder of The Retreat Company, one of the first global online directories to promote and find retreats.
She has been working with retreat organisers, workshop leaders, and coaches for many years to help them successfully promote and fill their retreats.
The Retreat Company provide a range of products, services and support to build successful retreat businesses for any industry.
During our time together, you'll learn:
- How is it possible to create a retreat despite Covid still ongoing
- The difference between a live retreat and an online retreat
- How to promote your first ever retreat
- How can you make a retreat unforgettable for your audience
- The tips to get started planning a retreat
I invite you to join my private Facebook community to watch our interview.