25 Signs It's Time To Follow Your Dream
We all have a dream, whether it’s living abroad, sailing a boat, speaking in public or running our own business. There’s something you’ve always wanted to do but for some reason it’s not happened yet. You could be forgiven for not taking action because the GO signs can quite easily be mistaken for CAUTION or NO ENTRY....keep reading to make sure you're not missing the GO signs...
Hey I'm Lydia Kimmerling, I have been shortlisted as Psychologies and Hay House's fresh new voice for 2016 and you can help me win by supporting this blog and clicking "VOTE UP" above.
We all have a dream, whether it’s living abroad, sailing a boat, speaking in public or running our own business. There’s something you’ve always wanted to do but for some reason it’s not happened yet.
You could be forgiven for not taking action because the GO signs can quite easily be mistaken for CAUTION or NO ENTRY. Here are 25 signs which mean it’s time to start following your dream.
What are your signs saying?
- You secretly feel envious of others who are living their dream
- You’re slacking at your job, making mistakes and not really caring
- You day dream of escaping, being whisked off your feet or winning the lottery
- You think asking for help would be burdening someone
- You think you’ve tried to follow your dream before but failed
- You feel lost and are waiting for direction
- You keep saying “I just want to know what to do”
- You’ve lost motivation for the little things in life
- You blame anything and everything else for not living your dream
- You’re waiting to feel ready
- You can find a million excuses to not do it, age, money, family, health etc
- Your life feels out of control
- Your self care is slacking
- You cry more often than feels normal
- You spend a lot of time being out getting drunk
- You use TV to pass large amounts of time without having to think
- You’re not even sure what you’re passionate about anymore
- You spend a lot of time analysing and contemplating but not really doing
- Your dream feels unachievable 20.Life feels overwhelming
- You use shopping to make you feel better
- You wish you could have a clean slate to start life over again
- You don’t believe you can do it
- Deep down you know you have greater potential
- Facebook makes you feel crappy rather than happy
- Sunday evenings make you feel miserable
The interesting thing about signs is that if you don’t take note of them or follow them you end up going somewhere you don’t want to be and life can decide to take matters into its own hands.
Ever heard of someone really hating their job, always talking about how they want to leave and then being fired or made redundant? Or what about someone who’s always worrying about their partner cheating on them and then their partner cheats? The signs are always there and if you don’t change route to follow them you keep heading in a direction you're not happy with.
Write down one thing that you’ve always dreamed of doing and then think about what signs you’re receiving telling you it’s time to take action.
For more free tips, advice and tools for creating your ideal life visit my website and sign up to my weekly videos CLICK HERE
Remember to click VOTE UP above to support this blog