The bare synchronicities of life will come to you
Permission to reset & reflect & relax into the week ahead
I wanted to share with you a little snippet of my new venture and weekly email called:
Synchronise ME Sunday
It's a chance to set yourself up for the week ahead, with a weekly planner and reflection question, plus a permission slip to remind us to take time out each week.We also mention those moments of synchronicity that happen but leading busy, crazy lives can often lead us to miss out on the world around us. The universe tells us so many things, but these messages or signs are often overlooked
We've had some magical & amazing stories so far. What has been your moment of synchronicity this week?
It’s written with love and is designed to help all readers reset, reflect and relax into the week ahead. Using a blend of colour therapy techniques- stories of quirky synchronicities and 2 FREE downloadable tools to help make each week easier and organised. I LOVE Kim Morgan and I reference her impactful coaching cards each week too. I receive weekly messages about readers moments of synchronicity, or comments on how an article has truly touched them or helped them overcome some difficulties
In this weeks edition I also talk about getting adventurous with creativity and why I love the highly creative and therapeutic art of journaling.
Here are my top 10 reasons why:
1. It's like having your own personal therapist.
2. It can be your best friend who keeps every word confidential and without judgement.
3. It sparks the wilting art of scribing with pen on paper.
4. Helps you find your answers.
5. Eliminates ruminating thoughts out of your mind.
6. Aids sleep and reduces stress and anxiety
7. Reading back over old entries gives you a real time 'life map' to your emotions.
8. A daily expression of gratitude increases inner happiness
9. Decreases feelings of overwhelm
10. If you start the day on a positive note and end the day reflecting, journaling has the power to strengthen self-awareness
On the really good days use colour pen and the #Meh days in black or blue. That way when reading back over previous entries you can easily identify emotional patterns.
AWAKEN YOUR CREATIVITY
"Everyone is born creative; everyone is given a box of crayons at nursery. Then you hit puberty and they hit you with dry, uninspiring books on algebra and history etc. Being suddenly hit by the 'creative bug' years later, is just a wee voice telling you 'I'd like my crayons back now please" - Hugh Macleod
Let's show the world we are reconnecting
If you would like to receive my weekly email please subscribe at www.nowitsallaboutme.co.uk