Reflecting upon the past year, I am grateful for so much in my life:
- David who is my husband and best friend. You steadfastly encourage and support me in all that I do.
- Fellow coaches who share their know-how and trust me with referrals where they see a match between my skill set and potential clients. Thank you.
- Clients who choose me as their coach. It is a privilege to collaborate with you to make positive lasting change and achieve the goals you set. I salute you.
- Friends whose company I enjoy. You encourage my creative side at our watercolour painting and Tai chi classes. I appreciate each of you.
- Professional networks that enable me to enjoy the society of others and contribute so much to my professional growth. Thank you.
- Living in Kent. A beautiful county - The Garden of England - with so much to enjoy and do. I am lucky indeed.
In the rush of living, we sometimes forget to say 'thank you' to all those who contribute to our happiness, health and success. So, in the quiet moments before the Festive Season is upon us, consider what you are thankful for and express it to those who matter most to you.
Wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas and Happy Peaceful and Healthy New Year.