20 inspirational quotes to help you squeeze more juice out of life
Ever feel you could be doing more, achieving more, living more?
Do you set goals and put together your latest 'vision board' only to realise you've been doing this for years without really moving forward with your life?
Why are these tools not working for you like they seem to work for other people?
Visualization is an excellent way of firming up a vision of your preferred future. They set your sights, a bit like taking aim at a target. But perhaps that's where you stopped. You are simply not prepared to pull the metaphorical trigger.
You see, there's no point in just dreaming about what you want and hoping the Universe will fill in the gap between where you are and where you want to be. You have to take action, take responsibility for your own happiness and commit to a strategic plan to manifest your dream.
Every journey starts with that first step. Ask yourself 'what can I do right here, right now to take me closer to my dream?' And don't be put off by set backs or mistakes. They will happen, that's for sure,but chalk them up to experience and wisdom.
If life throws you lemons....... make lemonade.
Here are 20 inspirational quotes to keep you motivated and help you squeeze more juice out of life.
- A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him. Sidney Greenberg
- The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs . . . one step at a time. Joe Girard
- What the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve. Napoleon Hill
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you’ll be a success. - Albert Schweitzer
- Pain is temporary; quitting is forever. Lance Armstrong
- Little minds are tamed and subdued by misfortune; but great minds rise above them. Washington Irving
- When the need to succeed is as bad as the need to breathe, then you’ll be successful. Eric Thomas
- If we treat people as they are, we make them worse. If we treat people as they ought to be, we help them become what they are capable of becoming. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. Aristotle
- Be more concerned with your character than with your reputation. Your character is what you really are while your reputation is merely what others think you are. John Wooden
- Ask not what your country can do for you–ask what you can do for your country. John F. Kennedy
- Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt
- If the facts don’t fit the theory, change the facts. Anonymous
- In between goals is a thing called life, that has to be lived and enjoyed. Sid Caeser
- If you want to test your memory, try to recall what you were worrying about one year ago today. E. Joseph Cossman
- What you do speaks so loudly that I cannot hear what you say. Ralph Waldo Emerson
- I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me. Dudley Field Malone
- I think and think for months and years. Ninety-nine times, the conclusion is false. The hundredth time I am right. Albert Einstein
- Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right. Henry Ford
- It wasn’t raining when Noah built the ark. Howard Ruff